Stadium Grbavica got Green Light for International Matches

first_img[wzslider autoplay=”true”]FC Zeljeznicar, ending with predicted deadline for completion of works, the 31st of May, 2016, fulfilled all requirements in accordance to UEFA Regulations regarding categorization of stadiums.That means that the Football Federation of BiH and UEFA ranked Grbavica stadium in the 2nd category which permits playing international matches of first and second qualifying rounds of UEFA club tournaments, Champions league and European league, as well as qualifying matches of BiH national teams, excluding seniors.FC Zeljeznicar fulfilled 14 requirements in accordance with UEFA Regulations regarding categorization of stadiums in predicted deadline: Assessment of floodlight power, acquisition of aggregate for alternative energy source, installation of two additional masts, construction of room for delegates, construction of parking space for cars of officials and VIP people, adaptation of ambulance, adaptation of doping control room, installation of west stand steel construction, construction of control room, adaptation and construction of workspace for media, construction of TV studio, adaptation and construction of sanitary facilities, construction of room for first aid and installation of new chairs on north, west and south stand.By the 15th of June, FC Zeljeznicar will fulfill requirements of Ministry of Interior of Canton Sarajevo which are related to security conditions on Grbavica stadium (guardrail above south stand, backstop to disable object throwing by fans and construction of entrance for spectators on south stand).After the end of first phase of the project and construction of east stand in September 2016, management of FC Zeljeznicar will continue to invest in infrastructure and improvement of conditions for spectators on stadium in order to create conditions for ranking of Grbavica stadium in 3rd category, so that Grbavica finally becomes home of “A” representation of BiH.“Projects, which will be realized among others, are construction of south stand, installation of closed electronic system for ticket control on all entrances and installation of surveillance system on stadium”, as stated from FC Zeljeznicar.(Source: Radiosarajevo.ba/Photo: avaz.ba)last_img read more

admin

FH Council Wants Contact Info for Business Owners

first_imgBy John BurtonFAIR HAVEN — An ordinance proposed by the Borough Council last week would require business owners in town to check in with borough officials every year.If approved by the council, the ordinance introduced at the Oct. 24 meeting would require those who hold a 50 percent or larger stake in a Fair Haven business to register with the borough and provide contact information for at least one owner of the business in case police, fire or other municipal officials need to contact them.Mayor Michael Halfacre said last week there have been numerous instances where situations have arisen with local businesses but town representatives have been unable to get in touch with business owners.“Shouldn’t you come to the town and ask, ‘Aren’t there any special rules?’” Halfacre offered as an explanation. He also said, “Our goal is to make it as simple as possible.”Once businesses file the necessary information they would be contacted annually to update the information, which would have to be done by July 1 of each year. There wouldn’t be a charge to the businesses for the annual update, but a $25 fee would be imposed if businesses fail to update their information by Sept. 30 of each year.“I think it’s a good thing,” this week said Michel Berger, president of the Fair Haven Business Association.Berger, who owns and operates Front Line Media, a computer software firm, said the association has also discovered “how difficult it was to reach out to all the businesses when there’s a need to communicate information.” He believes having contact information for business owners on file at Borough Hall would help the association as well.The association, which has approximately 65 members, has discussed the matter at past meetings and the overall consensus is to support it, especially since there is no fee attached, Berger explained.last_img read more

admin

Belingon dominates Chung in ONE bantamweight clash

first_imgThe 30-year-old Belingon (17-5) won his fourth straight fight in the promotion while stopping Chung’s (4-1) win streak at four fights.“Kevin is a tough fighter, I did what I did,” said Belingon. “I wanted to keep the fight standing, and I just defended his takedown attempts.”FEATURED STORIESSPORTSRedemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie ThompsonSPORTSMayweather beats Pacquiao, Canelo for ‘Fighter of the Decade’SPORTSFederer blasts lack of communication on Australian Open smogAlthough the fight lasted all three rounds, Chung never found his rhythm against Belingon who is six years his elder.Belingon constantly spoiled Chung’s attempts to bring the fight to the ground with knee strikes and timely transitions. Bolick shrugs off fatigue to deliver in clutch for San Beda “I defended his takedowns, and it was very tough for me.”With the win, Belingon could find himself in a fight against Bibiano Fernandes for the bantamweight gold in the near future.Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparc Coco’s house rules on ‘Probinsyano’ set It’s too early to present Duterte’s ‘legacy’ – Lacson LATEST STORIES OSG plea to revoke ABS-CBN franchise ‘a duplicitous move’ – Lacson Kevin Belingon opened up title shot in the ONE Championship bantamweight division after taking a unanimous decision win over Kevin Chung in Legends of the World card Friday at Mall of Asia Arena.ADVERTISEMENT Jo Koy: My brain always wants to think funny Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard PLAY LIST 02:14Carpio hits red carpet treatment for China Coast Guard02:56NCRPO pledges to donate P3.5 million to victims of Taal eruption00:56Heavy rain brings some relief in Australia02:37Calm moments allow Taal folks some respite03:23Negosyo sa Tagaytay City, bagsak sa pag-aalboroto ng Bulkang Taal01:13Christian Standhardinger wins PBA Best Player award Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. Kiss-and-tell matinee idol’s conquests: True stories or tall tales? Redemption is sweet for Ginebra, Scottie Thompson MOST READ Jake says relationship with Shaina ‘goes beyond physical attraction’ Jake says relationship with Shaina ‘goes beyond physical attraction’ Read Next Margot Robbie talks about filming ‘Bombshell’s’ disturbing sexual harassment scene View commentslast_img read more

admin