New Delhi: In a shocking incident, two minor boys gang-raped a five-year-old girl in the national capital. According to the police, the accused, aged 11 and 10 years, as well as the victim lived in the same area in Kapasera near the Delhi border. “The kids were playing in the park on Monday night. The two boys then caught hold of the girl and took turns to rape her. The girl’s mother happened to reach the park and the boys fled,” said a police officer on Thursday. Also Read – National Herald case: Officer bearers of Congress were cheats, Subramanian Swamy tells court Advertise With Us The police rushed the girl to a hospital where her examination confirmed rape. She was warded in the hospital for a day. A case under the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) has been registered. The accused were apprehended on Tuesday and sent to a juvenile correction home.
- Column Irish art and culture is being failed by lazy inept leadership
- 7 distinctive smells of the Irish night out
- Police given extra time to question McConville suspect
- Beautiful National Geographic photos of muchloved animals and pets
- Ireland second to Bermuda as conduit for taxable income of US multinationals