Koti: Activists of Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) on Friday staged a demonstration at Andhra Bank circle here to protest against the demolition of a temple by a community in the Old Delhi area. While raising slogans, they set fire to an effigy symbolising terrorism. Addressing the participants, city Bajrang Dal co-convener Chaitanya alleged that the police arrested only four persons, despite the proof of involvement of many persons in the demolition of the shrine. He demanded immediate stringent action against the offenders based on the CCTV footage.Chaitanya asserted that the Bajrang Dal supporters would ensure protection of temples, while demanding strong steps against such anti-social elements. He warned of counter-attacks if such incidents recurred. Among those who took part in the demonstration were Sriram, Rahul, Kailash, Manikanta.
- Column Irish art and culture is being failed by lazy inept leadership
- 7 distinctive smells of the Irish night out
- Police given extra time to question McConville suspect
- Beautiful National Geographic photos of muchloved animals and pets
- Ireland second to Bermuda as conduit for taxable income of US multinationals